Function & Style for Island Living
A sliding door system is a great way to transform an interior space. Coastal Windows sliding doors are built for durability, lasting beauty, and high performance for commercial and residential properties. Each door is handcrafted to glide smoothly and effortlessly time after time, year after year.
Features of Our Series 500 High Performance Sliding Doors:
Ideal for commercial and residential applications, larger window units, high wind loads, and structures over two stories
- High-performance design, independently tested and commercially rated C-40 for structural stability and water and air penetration – able to withstand hurricane force wind loads in excess of 155 mph, along with high volumes of wind-driven rain
- Elegant architectural design
- Solid vinyl frame, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- 5 1/16″ frame depth eliminates the need for drywall returns on standard double-wall construction
- Decorator handles, feature a stainless steel locking mechanism for lasting beauty (optional keyed lock available)
- Security engineering – Panels cannot be lifted out and removed from the outside
- High-performance stainless steel rollers for superior corrosion resistance
- Sash internally reinforced with galvanized steel for added strength and durability
- Exclusive Coastal All-Vinyl Sliding Screen Door. Additional screen door options also available
- Raised track system enhances the overall performance of our door by providing added strength and superior resistance to water infiltration and will not collect dirt and debris like other sill (pocket) systems
- Airtight interlock blocks out drafts, dust, moisture, insects – even noise
- Heights in standard 6’8” and 8’0” ideal for retrofit applications. Custom sizes also available
- Widths available up to 20’
- Two, three and four-panel models
- Can be configured to meet ADA requirements
- Meet AAMA/NWWDA 101/IS 2-97 specifications
- Optional: Coastal’s exclusive knocked-down frame with thermal-welded corners
- Optional: CoastalGard™ impact-resistant package
Standard and custom sizes available
Coastal Sliding Lanai Doors are available in two, three, and four-panel styles. Standard and custom sizes available.
The Coastal All-Vinyl Sliding Screen Door
We’ve designed the ULTIMATE Sliding Screen Door – It’s virtually CORROSION-PROOF! Constructed of patent-pending, non-metallic and stainless steel components for a lifetime of trouble-free operation and virtually corrosion-proof.
- Exclusive All-Vinyl Frame. Solid vinyl frame, internally reinforced with stabilizers for maximum strength and durability.
- Superior Rolling System. Adjustable, stainless steel rollers for silent, smooth operation.
- Enhanced Latching Mechanism. Premium-quality stainless steel and fiber-reinforced resin components for lasting performance.
The Coastal All-Vinyl Sliding Screen Door is standard with all Coastal 500 Series High Performance Sliding Doors. Additional screen options are available.
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Choose from dual-pane low-E insulated, single-pane, clear, tint, obscure, laminated, tempered glass, and more.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823