A Stylish Enhancement for Your Home
Coastal Bay windows and Bow windows are the perfect way to create a dramatic focal point in any room. These windows project out beyond your exterior wall to create the illusion of additional interior space. They are ideal for adding dimension, expansive views and natural light into rooms – making smaller spaces seem larger.
Bay windows feature three window units, consisting of a larger center window with two smaller angled windows on either side, and are mulled at either a 30, 45, or 90-degree angle.
Bow windows are typically made up of four or more windows of the same size and shape, mulled at a 12-degree angle, resulting in a more subtle curve than a bay window.
- Choose from a variety of vent styles and angles for virtually limitless design possibilities
- Delivered fully assembled for easy installation
- Solid vinyl frame, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- Stainless steel hinges, operators, fasteners, and keepers to resist corrosion
- Paintable 3/4” treated plywood head and seat boards. Additional material options also available
- Two operating vents with screens are standard. Choose from casement, awning, single / double-hung, or picture window units. Additional operating vents also available
- All glass option available
- New construction or replacement
Choose from a variety of vent styles and angles for virtually limitless design possibilities.
Awnings over Pictures
Box Bay with Casement
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Choose from dual-pane low-E insulated, single-pane, clear, tint, obscure, laminated, tempered glass, and more.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823