Ultimate Versatility to Keep Your Home Cool and Comfortable
Our high-quality, durable, custom awning windows allow tropical breezes into your home while keeping the rain out. They provide 100% ventilation, reduce the heat entering your home and maximize comfort and energy efficiency. We use premium materials to ensure long-lasting quality and functional durability. They can be combined with our entire range of products for ultimate versatility.
Awning windows are hinged at the top and crank open. Window units operate individually for added versatility.
Features of Our Awning Windows:
- 100% ventilation
- Solid vinyl frame, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- Individual operator for added versatility
- Flat, folding handle for functionality and a clean look
- Overlapping frame and sash design provide superior air and water seal
- Double synthetic rubber gaskets designed to resist ozone and ultraviolet degradation
- Double cam lock standard provides a high level of security
- Exterior glazing for superior air and water seals
- Screen flush-mounted on the interior for easy removal
- Commercially rated
Coastal Windows® 500 Series High Performance Awning Windows
Ideal for commercial and residential applications, larger window units, high wind loads, and structures over two stories
Additional features include:
- 5 1/16″ frame depth eliminates the need for drywall returns on standard double-wall construction
- Stainless steel fasteners, keepers, and heavy-duty hinges to resist corrosion
- Optional CoastalGard™ impact-resistant package available
Coastal Windows® 200 Series Awning Windows
Ideal for residential applications
Additional features include:
- 2 3/4” frame depth
- Stainless steel hinges, fasteners and keepers to resist corrosion
- Sash opens fully for easy cleaning of the exterior surface
- Optional Egress System available
Stack vertically or horizontally to create a virtually limitless variety of design possibilities…
Awning windows are hinged at the top and crank open…allowing the tropical breezes in while keeping the rain out. Window units operate individually for added versatility.
Operating hardware: choose either the Advantage Awning (200 Series only) or Scissor Awning operator.
Advantage Awning Window
Advantage Awning operator is mounted on the side and opens approximately 90 degrees.*
*Available in 200 Series only
Scissor Awning Window
Scissor Awning operator is mounted on the bottom and opens approximately 45 degrees.
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your exact specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Choose from dual-pane low-E insulated, single-pane, clear, tint, obscure, laminated, tempered glass, and more.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823