Trust Professionals for Quality Window and Door Installations
Coastal Windows’ exclusive windows and doors bring a new, exciting dimension to Hawaii homes. Our specialized products are designed and custom-manufactured to your exact specifications.
The highest-quality windows and doors deserve proper installation to ensure that they will last for decades to come. Let the experienced professionals at Coastal Windows manage your project for worry-free installation. Coastal offers quality window and door installation throughout the islands with our expert team of licensed, factory-certified installation technicians. We are Licensed and Insured BC Contractors, License # BC-18663, and EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovators, so you can be confident your project is done right.
About Our Expert Installation Services
Custom Size / Custom Fit
Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your exact specifications for a perfect fit and seamless installation.
Custom Openings / Reframing
Services for minor structural changes.
- New openings
- Adjust (reduce/enlarge) existing openings
- Repair existing damage
- Stucco repair
Premium Finishing Materials
- Quality trim plank returns and sills, instead of drywall
- Premium trim packages
- New lumber on exterior trim replacement
Climate Specific Installation Methods and Materials
We follow the strictest industry standards—using the latest, most advanced materials, specifically chosen to perform in Hawaii’s tropical environment.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners – corrosion resistance
- Liquid Flashing Membrane – air and water-resistive barrier system
- Hybrid Sealant – Paintable. Superior UV resistance
Factory-Trained Installers and Field Service Technicians
Licensed and insured; experienced professionals assure that we maintain the quality of each project.
Lead-Safe Certified Installations
Homes in Hawaii and throughout the United States that were constructed prior to 1978 may contain lead-based paint (see Protect Your Family from Exposures to Lead). EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and preschools built before 1978 have their firm certified by EPA (or an EPA-authorized state), use certified renovators who are trained by EPA-approved training providers and follow lead-safe work practices.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
We’re so confident in our workmanship, we’ve doubled the required one-year warranty. Installation of your Coastal window and door products by an authorized Coastal Windows installer is warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation. During this period, should your Coastal window or door fail to perform according to our specifications due to improper original installation, we will address the issue and bring the workmanship up to our professional standards at no cost to you.
The Coastal Windows Installation Process
For replacement windows, proper installation begins with a final, accurate measurement of the window opening to ensure that your new windows are custom-manufactured to the correct size for a perfect fit.
Coastal Windows is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. If your home was constructed prior to 1978, we will also test for lead-based paint at this time. If your home tests positive for lead, we will follow the EPA’s job-site containment and cleanup procedures, so you and your ohana can rest assured that you are protected when your new windows are installed.
Preparing Before the Installation Team Arrives
We will need to access both the interior and exterior of all window and door openings. Please remove all delicate items, electronics, and other valuable or breakable items from an area of at least three feet immediately surrounding each interior and exterior opening. We ask that you also remove all window treatments (blinds, shades, draperies, valances, etc.) prior to your window installation so they will not interfere or get damaged during the process.
- Preparing the Worksite. We start the installation process by protecting the area surrounding each window, inside and out. Our factory-trained installers will then completely and carefully remove each existing window and dispose of them properly.
- Installation. Each new Coastal window is then professionally installed into the opening, ensuring that the unit is level, plumb, and square for a perfect fit. The unit is then secured in place using high-quality fasteners.
- Sealants. The windows are then sealed inside and out with a premium-grade, high-performance hybrid sealant specially formulated for proper adhesion and weatherproofing of vinyl windows and doors.
- Trim. If selected, we will install your interior and exterior trim package.
- Cleanup and Inspection. Our Coastal Installation Team is always considerate of your home and your time. We will keep our work area clean and remove your old windows and dispose of them responsibly, recycling the old frames whenever possible. Prior to leaving your home, each window is checked for proper operation, and we will explain the operation and care of your new Coastal products.
Details add the finishing touch. Coastal offers the following finishing services to complete your remodeling project. For more information, contact your Coastal Windows Representative.
- Trim Painting: Interior and Exterior
- House Painting
See our expert installation at work in this Installation Time Lapse Video:
For your convenience, installation instructions are available for immediate download via PDF. Click on the product below to see the complete instructions.
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823