Classic Style Meets Modern Performance
Coastal Single and Double-Hung windows blend classic style with modern performance, exceeding industry standards for strength and reliability with timeless appeal. Single-hung windows have bottom sashes that are operable while the tops are fixed in place. Double-hung windows have two operable sashes. The design of these windows means less opportunity for air infiltration and better energy efficiency.
Features of Our 500 Series High-Performance Single & Double-Hung Windows:
Ideal for commercial and residential applications, larger window units, high wind-loads, and structures over two stories.
- 5 1/16″ frame depth eliminates the need for a drywall return on standard double-wall construction
- Solid vinyl frame, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- Superior stainless steel strap balance and fasteners to resist corrosion and provide smooth, reliable operation
- Exclusive heavy-duty frame design “captures” the sash for exceptional structural integrity against high wind loads and water infiltration
- Exclusive non-metallic, sill-overlap handle engineered for security and performance
- All sashes internally reinforced for superior strength
- Durable die cast cam locks provide a high level of security
- Tilt-in movable sash for easy cleaning
- Sloped sill for positive water drainage
- Triple-seal weatherstripping provides superior protection against air and water infiltration
- Superior wet-glazed system and a co-extruded flexible seal on the exterior of the sash prevent leaks and greatly enhance structural integrity
- Ventilating night latch hardware allows the window to be secured in a partially open position
- Exterior flush mounted screen available in both full and half screen option
Use alone, stacked or combined with other window styles to create a virtually limitless variety of design possibilities…
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your exact specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean. Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823