Superior Ventilation for Your Comfort
Our Coastal Casement windows are built for optimal comfort and style. These windows are hinged on the side and crank open, allowing you to redirect the cool trade winds and draw them directly into your home, providing superior ventilation.
features of Our Casement Windows:
- 100% ventilation
- Solid vinyl frame, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- Individual operator for added versatility
- Flat, folding handle for functionality and a clean look
- Overlapping frame and sash design provide superior air and water seal
- Double synthetic rubber gaskets designed to resist ozone and ultraviolet degradation
- Double cam lock standard provides a high level of security
- Exterior glazing for superior air and water seal
- Screen flush-mounted on the interior for easy removal
- Commercially rated
Coastal Windows® 500 Series High Performance Casement Windows
This high-performing casement window is ideal for residential and commercial properties, larger window units, high wind-loads, and structures above two stories.
Additional features include:
- 5 1/16″ frame depth eliminates the need for drywall returns on standard double-wall construction
- Stainless steel fasteners, keepers, and heavy-duty hinges to resist corrosion
- Optional CoastalGard™ impact-resistant package available
Coastal Windows® 200 Series Casement Windows
Ideal for residential applications
Additional features include:
- 2 3/4” frame depth
- Stainless steel hinges, fasteners and keepers to resist corrosion
- Sash opens fully for easy cleaning
- Optional Egress System available
Stack vertically or horizontally to create a virtually limitless variety of design possibilities…
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your exact specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Choose from dual-pane low-E insulated, single-pane, clear, tint, obscure, laminated, tempered glass, and more.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823