Versatile Design for
Add to your home’s investment appeal and value with the Coastal Stacking Door. This “movable wall” of multiple glass panels stacks to the side, allowing for the ultimate indoor/outdoor island-style living. Stacking door systems are perfect for dividing rooms, conference areas, or lounge spaces for privacy and flexibility. Stacking Pocket Doors allow the door panels to disappear into a wall pocket to achieve maximum space-saving efficiency.
features of Our Stacking Doors:
- Solid vinyl sashes, thermal-welded for strength and sealed to provide a lifetime of attractive, low-maintenance beauty and performance
- Solid vinyl, knocked-down frame to allow for flexibility in sizes and configurations
- Door panels internally reinforced with galvanized steel tested to withstand hurricane force wind-loads in excess of 155 m.p.h.
- Security engineering – Panels cannot be lifted out and removed from the outside
- 300 series stainless steel rollers and fasteners resist corrosion
- Decorator handles feature a stainless steel locking mechanism for lasting beauty (optional keyed lock available)
- Virtually unlimited glass and/or screen configurations
- Heights in standard 6’8”and 8’0” ideal for retrofit applications. Custom heights also available
- Virtually unlimited opening width
- Panel sizes in standard 3-feet, 4-feet, and 5-feet panel widths. Custom panel sizes also available
Standard and custom sizes available
Stack Right or Left
Stack Both Sides
Panels can stack to the left, to the right, to both sides (with a center open), or disappear into a wall pocket for added versatility. Virtually unlimited opening width available.
Stacking Screen Panels
We offer optional high-performance stacking screen panels for added versatility.
Door panels are reinforced with galvanized steel, tested to withstand hurricane force wind loads in excess of 155 mph.
All Coastal windows and doors are custom-manufactured to your specifications. Choose the size, style, and options to complement your island home.
Choose from standard white or custom exterior color finishes.
Between-the-Glass Grids are permanently sealed between dual-panes of low-E, insulated glass for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Dimensional Divided-Lite Grids are adhered to the inside and outside of single-pane glass for a true windowpane appearance.
Choose from dual-pane low-E insulated, single-pane, clear, tint, obscure, laminated, tempered glass, and more.
Nail Flange or Block Frame. All windows and doors are manufactured with nail flange, allowing for easy installation in new construction. The flange can be easily removed for replacement applications (block frame).
DESIGNED PRECISELY. MANUFACTURED LOCALLY. INSTALLED EXPERTLY.
At Coastal Windows, we take pride in being a locally owned, second-generation family business that specializes in designing and manufacturing a complete line of superior-quality, custom windows and doors in Hawaii.
Let's Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
Proud members of
Coastal Windows, Inc.
Office, Showroom and Manufacturing
94-533 Puahi Street • Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Tel: 808.676.0529 • Fax: 808.676.0823