All Coastal windows and doors are custom manufactured to your exact specifications, so they can be installed with the minimum amount of labor and construction. However, even the best windows will not perform to their maximum potential if they are not properly installed.
Coastal recommends that all Coastal products be installed by a professional.
The Coastal Windows Installation Process
Let the experienced professionals at Coastal Windows manage your project. Coastal offers quality window and door installation throughout the islands, by our team of factory-certified installation technicians. We are Licensed and Insured BC Contractors, License # BC-18663, and an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovator.
- For replacement windows, proper installation begins with an accurate measurement of the window opening to ensure that your new Coastal windows are manufactured to the correct size, and to reduce the amount of construction needed at the jobsite.
- We begin the installation process by protecting the area surrounding each window, inside and out. Our factory-trained installers will then carefully remove each existing window and dispose of them properly.
- Each new Coastal window is then professionally installed into the opening, ensuring that the unit is level, plumb and square for a perfect fit. The unit is then secured in place using high-quality fasteners.
- The windows are then sealed inside and out with a premium grade, high performance sealant, specially formulated for proper adhesion and weatherproofing of vinyl windows and doors.
- Coastal then replaces your old window trim with a new trim, using top quality, treated lumber.
- Our Coastal Installation Team is considerate of your home and your time. We will keep our work area clean and remove your old windows and dispose of them responsibly. Prior to leaving your home, each window is checked for proper operation and we will explain the operation and care of your new Coastal products.
Two-Year Limited Warranty on Coastal Windows Installation
We are so certain of the quality of our workmanship, we double the required one-year warranty.
Installation of your Coastal window and door products by an authorized Coastal Windows installer is warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation. During this period, should your Coastal window or door fail to perform according to our specifications due to improper original installation, we will bring the workmanship up to our professional standards, at no cost to you.
Coastal offers the following services to complete your remodeling project. For more information, contact your Coastal Windows Representative.
- Trim Painting: Interior and Exterior
- House Painting
Installation instructions are available for immediate download via PDF. Click on the product below to see the complete instructions using Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click here to download and install.